BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 31, 2009

It's Independence For All!!!

Ughhhh,it's 10th of Ramadhan already...
Aku siap buat kuih raya lagi,all on my own
(ok,my mom helped)
Sape yang nak merasa mai ah datang,
Ni sneak preview...

Time sure passes very fast nowadys huh?Rasa macam
just yesterday I had my 1st bukak puasa at home and 
just now was the last. (T_T)
No!It's not the time to be sad coz it's now
Merdeka Day!!!Yeppie kita merdeka!But not for me
lar coz I got SPM to worry about what!!!
Still got to say this, Happy Merdeka!



Patutnya hari ni la yang satu Malaysia berhappy
gumbira tapi kami, bebudak exam meniti kehadiran
ia yang tak diingini.
Well, actually I'm not really into Merdeka celebration
so, I don't really care about it tapi,
sebagai rakyat Malaysia kena lah hargai ye dak?
 Kalau kita tak merdeka lagi, cuba bayangkan hidup
kita skang nieh camner ek?
Mesti takde orang tempatan yang hidup mewah,
takde menara klcc, takde midvalley,
takde spm...

WAIT!!!!
Takde SPM, that's it!!!
Kalau skang ni kita still kena jajah,mesti
SPM takde betul tak?Coz mostly orang Melayu
akan belajar kat pondok or just dok rumah
hisap cerut jer kan?And the chinese will
either kerja kat ladang teh or bukak kedai
ais kacang.While indians can just run
a barber shop or get into the getah
plantation.
And the imperialise dat is conquering us
won't let us have high education
coz dia takut kita merdeka right?
That's it, right?
I've found the solution to end this nightmare
of Spm.Just have to make Malaysia dijajah
again.
Hahahahahaha
I'm so clever what?

.......
.....
...
.
.
..
.
Boleh ke camtu? 
Ugh,just ignore what I said.
Like I'm gonna sell my country
just for this little exam,huh.
Bring it on,man!!!
I'm not scared of you!
I'll face you like a man,o Spm!
But please go easy on me...
*oh god, please help me getting trough this exam,it's driving me nuts.Oh yeah, and please give me the best excuse to tell my parents if I don't succeed.I shall give it my all and I hope you will give me your best help.For I know You ain't helping no one unless he helps himself.Ameen

0 comments: